Software libraries

Dave Love at
Mon Jan 22 13:32:43 EST 1996

 Andrew> Just thought I'd check if there were any public domain software
 Andrew> libraries around for these common routines. Most languages are
 Andrew> fine but C/C++ would be nice.

There is a relevant frequent posting to sci.math.num-analysis if you
insist on C.

 Andrew> An internet site address would be useful.

The canonical answer is (and mirrors) plus
statlib (whose address I don't have, but mirrored at and doubtless in Au).  Also consult  However, these sources are in general `freely
available', not necessarily `public domain'.