HELP! Need GCK demo

Pita Enriquez Harris enriquez at
Wed Jan 24 08:04:46 EST 1996

Does anyone know how I can get hold of a demo copy of Gene Construct Kit
(GCK) but NOT the one at the Imperial College Mac ftp site, which I have
tried many times to download and which seems to be bugged.

Does anyone have one they could ftp to me or anything? Or the email
address of the company so that I can get them  to ftp me a demo copy?

Thanks, Pita

Dr. Pita Enriquez Harris           "Waste no more time arguing what a
Nuffield Department of Medicine           good man should be.  Be one."
Oxford Radcliffe Hospital                                  Marcus Aurelius