Software? Virtual landscapes, like the games!

staff staff at cycomprc.u-net.com
Wed Jan 31 10:39:56 EST 1996

A proud U-NET customer
someone at somewhere.u-net.com
Have you seen the games that have a sort of scrolable
landscape? They tend to look really good, and there
must be a program out there somewhere that let's
people like me do it as well.
The thing is I haven't ever seen software that will
let me do it.
If you know of anywhere that does could you let me know.
If not any information on how they make games do it would
be appreciated.
Oh, incase you haven't guessed I am not a programmer, so
lots of that sort of language is no good...sorry.

Thank-in-you kindly
Bob