Image analysis software?

Oliver Schmitt schmitt at gwsun.medinf.mu-luebeck.de
Wed Jan 31 22:22:49 EST 1996

KONTRON in germany (KS System).
KHOROS (free).

From: mattdavids at aol.com (MattDavids)
Newsgroups: bionet.software
Subject: Re: Image analysis software?
Date: 24 Jan 1996 15:37:51 -0500
Sender: root at newsbf02.news.aol.com

>I would like to know if there is any image analysis software available
>for measuring fruit and vegetable shapes.

Optimas Corporation's OPTIMAS image analysis software includes several
measurements for quantifying shape and texture.  If you will e-mail me
with you physical mailing address (number, street, city, state, zip, etc.)
I will send you a brochure and demonstration disk for OPTIMAS.

Best regards,

Matt Davidson
Sales Manager USA/Canada
Optimas Corporation

MUL-Dep. of anatomy - Dr. Oliver Schmitt
Ratzeburger Allee 160 / D-23538 Luebeck - GERMANY
TELE: ++49 451 5004041  FAX: ++49 451 5004034
SECRETARY TELE: ++49 451 5004031 - schmitt at medinf.mu-luebeck.de