Cytoskeletal Protein Interactions Database

Scott Panzer stenor at
Tue Jul 2 11:41:30 EST 1996

My apologies if you've received more than 1 copy of this post in
the past couple of days.

"CySPID", and experimental database of cytoskeletal proteins and
their interactions and relationships is available for public
browsing at:

This database is undergoing development and revision, and is being
made available as a resource to the cytoskeletal community as well
as to solicit feedback so we can improve it.  If you're are interested
in the cytoskeleton, please have a look.

Scott Panzer
Yale University

Scott Panzer                |  Department of Genetics, SHM I-310
stenor at            |  333 Cedar Street
panzer at |  New Haven, CT  06510
Phone: 203-785-2675    Fax: 203-785-6333   Alt Fax: 203-785-7227
           WWW URL: