A GOOD NEWSREADER

Walter Rothe aimania at airmail.net
Tue Jul 2 15:43:46 EST 1996

an at christ.pope (pizzaman) wrote:

>SEARCHING FOR A GOOD NEWSREADER
>
>It seems that FREEAGENT (sharewareversion) has a build in
>filter that filters out the nonsense messages.
>Ofcourse I want to determine myself what's nonsensical
>
> Who knows more about the Free Agent filtering let the WEB know.
>
>Thanx,
>PIZZAMAN

I have their latest shareware version and you are correct in that
it allows you to set up select and/or kill expressions. They apply
to stuff in the header, not the body, but within that limitation, it
allows you to setup about any expression. Forte has their own
newsgroup where comments about this should be directed. It
is: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent.

Walter Rothe aimania at airmail.net