Directory of Molbiol/Biochem software for the Mac?

Fergus Doherty mbxfd at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 4 07:30:44 EST 1996

I have volunteered to compile a directory of biochemistry/molecular biology
software available for the Mac.  Commercial and PD.   This is for Apple in
the UK, and for an academic Mac managers group (Mac Supporters), but I aim
to make it available on the WWW.  This is a daunting task.  Does anyone
know if there is an up to date directory of this kind already available, so
mabe I don't have to bother?

Would you help me?  I would like info on all sorts of Mac software relevant
to these disciplines (sequence analysis, molecular modelling, enzyme
kinetics, CAL, data aquisition etc.)  If you can supply info on software
*especially if you use it* and can provide some views on its usefulness
(ie. a review), e-mail me at the address below.

Fergus Doherty,
dept. Biochemistry,
University Medical School,
Queen's Medical Centre,
Nottingham NG7 2UH
Tel: (0)115 970 9366  FAX (0)115 942 2225 Internet:
Fergus.Doherty at nottingham.ac.uk