BlueBasic - an amino acid colored font

John Gosink gosink at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 4 19:12:48 EST 1996

Hi,
   I've just made a font for use with multiple sequence alignments of
amino acids.  It's currently made for the Macintosh operating system. You
use it just like any other font.  It's based on the Courier font, but each
of the letters are color coded as a mnemonic for the chemical nature or
charge of the amino acid.  I'm going to be very busy for the next month or
two, so I won't have much time to adjust it, but if you'd like to give it
a try, please go to:

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~gosink/BlueBasic/AAFont.html

I'll be able to answer questions and take comments, but probably not as
promptly as usual (a little thing called a dissertation came up :-)

            -John