Enzyme teaching software?

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at .u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jul 10 04:48:35 EST 1996

In article <4rvtc6$33q4 at inet.up.ac.za>,
	fourie at crimson (Fourie Joubert) writes:
>Hi
>
>Can anyone recommend some good Computer Based teaching software for a
>course in Enzymology? Preferebly Dos/Windows, free or commercial...
>
>Any info would be appreciated!

	Try the Prolysis server
http://prolysis.phys.univ-tours.fr/Prolysis

	It contains lot informations on proteases and a link to the MAGE
software, that could be what you look for. If I had to do a course on
proteins, I think I will use MAGE and kin files.

				hope this helps,
						Francois.
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Les petits pois sont rouges (STTELLLA)