NTSYS file read error

Eric Archer farcher at sdcc3.ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 11 17:12:01 EST 1996

Has anyone ever run across a problem with NTSYS-pc v1.60 not reading data
files correctly? I've been having it report end of file characters in the
middle of my files and when I look at them with a text editor, there is
nothing there. I think it might be some sort of problem with the file size,
because it almost always works fine on smaller files, but I've got enough
memory and my system seems to optimized.

Eric Archer                         | "Marine Biologist?!?!?.... I didn't
Scripps Institution of Oceanography |  even know that WAS a job!"
University of California, San Diego |        - George Costanza
La Jolla, CA 92093 U.S.A.           |
email: farcher at sdcc3.ucsd.edu       | "Get off the cross, we need the wood."
phone: 619-546-7095                 |        - Tori Amos