missing bionet.software postings on Microsoft msn.com

Greg jquinn at nntp.best.com
Fri Jul 12 07:40:07 EST 1996

John Monahan (monahan at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I use netcom.com and msn.com all the time. In general I like msn.com
: better but consistantly find that many of the bionet.software postings
: that I find on netcruser/netcom ore not listed on msn.com. Has anybody
: else seen things like this. Any suggestions. I link in to the Alameda
: CA site for netcruser ans Oalkand for msn.com

I have found on a few occasions that posts to one or other of the bionet
newsgroups end up not being fully distributed (eg. sometimes they don't
get taken up at the main bionet site, yet do get distributed with other
newsgroups).