Outcomes Software for Medical Device

Nemours Research nccrsrch at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 15 16:38:00 EST 1996

Is anyone aware of outcomes software or companies that do this type of
programming: I need to monitor the effectiveness of a medical device,
and would like to link hospital cost accounting to such measures as
time on device, incidence of adverse effects, so that each site may see
their own results.

Is the best way to manage this through a central database and allow
access?  I would like to distribute such software with each device so
that sites may monitor the effectiveness of the device themselves.