New Version of SEQIO available

Gustavo Glusman bmgustav at bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il
Mon Jul 15 11:46:52 EST 1996

In article <4s3dpi$1gd at mark.ucdavis.edu> James Knight,
knight at quad.cs.ucdavis.edu writes:
>The new version of SEQIO package includes the port of the
>package onto Solaris, and fixes a couple bugs.  As always,
>the package can be retrieved from
>
>   ftp://ftp.cs.ucdavis.edu/pub/strings/seqio.tar.gz
>Also, a couple folks in Germany can't get a decent connection
>either to the ftp site or to my web site.  Is there a way I
>could get someone to act as an ftp mirror site on that side
>of the ocean?  I would appreciate it.

The updated version of SEQIO is currently being mirrored at:

    http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/software/strings/
    ftp://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/pub/software/strings/

Hopefully this will be more accessible for them.

>(*) You're quite welcome, Frederic.

Am I being too dense? What does this refer to? :)

Cheers,
Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo at bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO