Marked alignments... how?

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Wed Jul 17 02:17:23 EST 1996

In article <4sgbnq$ri8 at>,
	pingouin at (Francois Jeanmougin) writes:
>PS: their is an online help on clustalw, and the way to make it work
>properly with gcg sequences at our site :
	Our server will move. The updated URL is :

	Change your bookmarks NOW (It's still working).

If you don't know the server. have a look, you will find docs and infos.
Also, the connection should be fast, cause it's NOT html3 enhanced. So
not much pictures, no background motifs, this is a choice...

Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
BP 163
67404 Illkirch France
tel : (33) 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at