Marked alignments... how?

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jul 17 02:17:23 EST 1996

In article <4sgbnq$ri8 at arcturus.ciril.fr>,
	pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr (Francois Jeanmougin) writes:

>PS: their is an online help on clustalw, and the way to make it work
>properly with gcg sequences at our site :
>
>http://titus.u-strasbg.fr/Computer/Top.html

	WARNING !!!
	Our server will move. The updated URL is :

	http://www-igbmc.u-strasbg.fr/Computer/Top.html

	Change your bookmarks NOW (It's still working).

						Francois.

If you don't know the server. have a look, you will find docs and infos.
Also, the connection should be fast, cause it's NOT html3 enhanced. So
not much pictures, no background motifs, this is a choice...

--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr

Nagasaki ne profite jamais (STTELLLA)