Need help

Richard P. Grant rpgrant at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 09:19:35 EST 1996

You'll need some kind of optical character recognition (OCR)software.
Email me if you can't get any more useful info, I should be able to find out for
you.

But that should be all you need, given what you already have.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil      rpgrant at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Oxford.
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~lady0266
"I'm not repressed anymore"