Need help

Richard P. Grant rpgrant at
Fri Jul 19 09:19:35 EST 1996

You'll need some kind of optical character recognition (OCR)software.
Email me if you can't get any more useful info, I should be able to find out for

But that should be all you need, given what you already have.

In article <4snv0r$o98 at>, POIRIE <POIRIE at> writes:
> Hi netters ! I would like to scan text documents (like DNA sequences) and
> transfer them on a Word programm. Do you know if this is possible with
> Adobe Photoshop under a Mac environnment ?If not, what software would be
> needed ? Thanks for your help !
Richard P. Grant MA DPhil      rpgrant at
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Oxford.
"I'm not repressed anymore"