drawtree?

Joe Felsenstein joe at evolution.genetics.washington.edu
Mon Jul 22 23:51:13 EST 1996

In article <199607231426.AA18628 at ibmstone.pku.edu.cn>,
Chunhui Mo <lxzyx at IBMSTONE.PKU.EDU.CN> wrote:

>Can any one kindly tell me where i can find any progam which has the same
>function as drawtree and can run on PC?

As the author of both programs, I would suggest you use ...  Drawtree.

The 386 DOS executables for PHYLIP (including Drawtree) are available at
our Web site:

http://evolution.genetics.washington.edu/phylip.html

as are pre-386 DOS executables.   There is also a software page that
lists many other phylogeny programs.  If the Web is not available to you
try ftp to evolution.genetics.washington.edu in pub/phylip.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity for a little more self-advertisement.

--
Joe Felsenstein         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)