Running Kinsim on Windows95

Robert D. Gray rdgray01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
Thu Jul 25 15:21:48 EST 1996

Hello:

	I'm looking for help in getting some freeware programs written for Windows 3.1
(Kinsim and relatives) to run on Windows95.  These programs run ok on PCs that have been
'upgraded' from 3.1 to W95, but will not run on at least 2 machines that have never
'seen' 3.1 or DOS 6 (eg they came with W95 already installed).  W95 shuts them down with
a 'general protection fault in module user.exe.'  To save the time of casual readers, I
won't go into any more details here, but if you'd like to know more, I'd like to hear
from you by e-mail.  Many thanks.

Robert D. Gray
Professor, Department of Biochemistry
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: 502-852-5226; FAX: 502-852-6222