PCR Sequence Program

Andreas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jul 26 11:37:26 EST 1996

Try our home page to find shareware and freeware programs for primer
design.
We made one. The strength is to avoid repeated sequences in repetitve
genoms. Have a look.

>In article <4sha98$fn0 at ns2.umkc.edu>, DROSENTHAL at axp2.umkc.edu
>(Rosenthal,david) wrote:

>> --
>> Does anyone know of good programs to create PCR primers that use strong
>> algorithams?  What are the features of the programs and where can I find them?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> --David
>>
>> *************************************************************************
>> David Rosenthal               Research: POMC localization and regulation
>> Univ of Missouri Kansas City  Dept of Biology, Div Molec Biol and Biochem
>> drosenthal at cctr.umkc.edu      http://cctr.umkc.edu/userx/drosenthal/
>> (913) 491-8924 (home)         moderator: brandeis-hillel & reshet lists
>>         "If you will it, it is not a dream"  -- Theodore Herzl

Andreas Becker, AK Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker
becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de