PC SequenceAnalysis Software wanted

Marc Goldstein magoldst at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 27 15:52:32 EST 1996

Hi,

	I'm looking for basic sequence analysis software for Windows.
Something similar to DNA Strider that I used when I had access to a
Mac.  It should have basic import capabilities and be able to
display/print the sequence and complementary strand, plus do
restriction digest analysis. Shareware that I could try out for a
while would be preferable to a commercial package, but I would also
consider such packages if they had multiple sequence alignment
functions.  Any suggestions as to what the good programs are would be
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Marc Goldstein
magoldst at ix.netcom.com