Annotating sequence for publication

Gustavo Glusman bmgustav at bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Jul 28 11:20:13 EST 1996

James D. Tisdall wrote:

> What software are you using for the purpose of creating figures that
> display sequence with annotation, such as text and highlighting?
>
> What I would find most useful would be Mac or Unix-based software that
> outputs graphics in a few of the most popular formats, e.g.
> encapsulated color postscript.  But any solution you use would be
> of interest.

It is far from being perfect, but you could try DNAdraw2.51 for the Mac,
created by Marvin Shapiro <mbs at pa.net>.

Best luck,

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo at bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO