Contig Drawing program?

Hugues Roest Crollius roest at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Mon Jul 29 08:45:54 EST 1996

--

Hi Alastair,

You should probably try the acedb software. See newsgroup
bionet.software.acedb and the web documentation server
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/acedocs/

from a simple text file containing the beginning and end of your objects
(e.g. clones), it will draw it on a map. However the main purpose of
acedb is first to be a database for your biological data. It is compiled
by the authors (J. Thierry-Mieg and R. Durbin) for Dec alpha and many
other platforms)

Good luck.

Hugues

Hugues Roest Crollius
Abt. Lehrach
Max-Planck-Institut fur Molekulare Genetik
Ihnestrasse 73
14195 Berlin
Germany
e-mail: roest at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de