PC SequenceAnalysis Software wanted

Nick C.K. Heng hengnck at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jul 30 16:39:54 EST 1996

Hi, Dr. Gilbert.

I've tried e-mailing you but you haven't replied - possibly an old
address (sunflower).
I'm still unable to get your Windows version to work stably. It crashes
with most commands and I can't exit without using Ctrl-Alt-Delete to
shut down the SeqPup task.
I'm certain I've picked up all the required files from the IUBIO
folders. Are there any additional files that I have to pick up, eg.,
Visual Basic Runtime Libraries, etc. Are there any files in the SeqPup
package that must be copied into the Windows or Windows/System folders?

Thanks in advance,
Nick Heng
Dept. of Microbiology
University of Otago