ANN: Java SCF Preview Applet

Luca I.G. TOLDO (Ph.D.) luca.toldo at
Mon Jun 10 12:28:06 EST 1996

Dear Eugen,
I read about your SCF viewer and immediately tried it out.
It is really great ! With it indeed one can navigate through the
chromatographic files and see how the sequence got determined.
It IS the gap between the bench and the computer ... in Java code.
Compliments and keep up with the good work.
Your SCF applet is included now in the JaMBW page, and please notify
me once you develop more in java for molecular biologists...

Dr. Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.)
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Computer Group

P.S. the JaMBW page is accessible at
and contains all the applets/links of interest to Molecular Biologists
that I could find and test ... drop me a line for notes / suggestions !