Shareware or Freeware for Science

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at
Thu Jun 13 12:57:17 EST 1996

You can find Pedro's link (and lots of other good life sciences URL's, as
well as an easy method for searching a handful of life sciences databases)
by visiting Biological Data Transport's site at:

and asking for it through TransportSelect.

At 8:52 AM 6/13/96, Adrian Kornhauser wrote:
>cathyom at TIAC.COM ("Catherine O'Malley") wrote:
>>Do you know of shareware or freeware that could assist biochemists,
>>molecular biologists or pharmacologists?  If so, please tell me how this
>>software can be obtained.  I am constructing a home page to facilitate
>>the efforts of working scientists who want to locate tools for common
>>tasks.  Links to purely educational software would also be appreciated.
>>At this time, I am only interested software that can be run under
>>Thanks a lot.  Your response will help fellow researchers save valuable
>>time.  It's amazing what can be accomplished if we help one another!
>>Catherine McKeon-O'Malley
>Look for a page called : "Pedro's Biomolecular Research Tools" with
>Lycos, Excite, or any websearch tool. If you don't find it send me a
>mail, I'll dig it out for you.
>Adrian Kornhauser

 R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)   scott_jokerst at
 Biological Data Transport
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources