Martin Pion mpion at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Jun 27 12:44:24 EST 1996

Hi Xavier,

You can obtain a nice shareware program called GIFConverter, which I'm
using to help create a web page for a not-for-profit group.

It's written by Kevin Mitchell and you can e-mail him for details at
kam at mcs.net. You can download a copy free and try it for 15 days to
evaluate before deciding whether or not to buy it. The minimum cost is $30.
I think it's worth it.

Martin Pion [Biosoft]