Joe Felsenstein joe at
Fri Jun 28 07:43:29 EST 1996

In article <31d2df45.567913962 at>,
Ron Caspi <rcaspi at> wrote:
>So when is PAUP* going to be released?

Soon.  I would guess in a few months, certainly before the end of the year.
This is based on observing their beta-release process and talking to
both David and his publisher.  They seem to have taken serious steps
toward contacting registered users of PAUP.

Since this is coming to you from the author/distributor of a comppeting
package, it does _not_ constitute a promise by the PAUP* authors or publishers.

>Is there a win32 version in the works?

Not that I have heard, so if one occurs it won't be soon.  PAUP* will be
useable in a DOS window, of course.

Joe Felsenstein         joe at     (IP No.