req for plasmid drawing software

Bernard Murray bernard at
Fri Mar 1 15:27:58 EST 1996

In article <DnLB5r.Jn1 at>, hakan.billig at says...
>Like to have suggestions, comments and where to find software for PC
>(shareware or commercial) that will draw, edit plasmid constructs
>(possibility to edit restriction enzyme sites, length of inserts and
>text editor etc) .///Hakan, Goteborg University

Hello there,
	I'm using WinPlas 2.5 from Goldstein software and this
sounds as if it can do what you want.  It runs under Windows 3.1
You can try out a demo version from

[Disclaimer: I am a customer of and beta tester for Goldstein software
             but have no financial interests in the company]

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.
bernard at  (National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda MD, USA)