Help. HLA-D typing software required

Brian Taylor jel-4 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Sun Mar 3 10:34:14 EST 1996

Hi,
       I'm about to become innundated with sequence data from multiple MS
patient's HLA-DQ, DR exon 2, and am trying to track down some type of
software that might tell me the separate haplotypes present if a patients
is heterozygous for these regions (which results in dichromatic peaks from
flourescent sequencing chemistries at the position of heterozygosity). Any
help or suggestions would be appreciated.

                             yours truly,
                                    mike craig

Mike Craig
Medical Microbiology and Immunology