Predator/Prey Simulation

Adam J. Trickett trickett at
Mon Mar 4 09:08:25 EST 1996

ap2 at wrote:
: Does anyone know of a decent predator/prey simulation for
: the PC? Please reply direct to me or place a message up here.
: Thanks

Try Populus by Don Alsted. This is a DOS suite of population simulations,
and is freeware. I've used it when I was at Leeds, but as I'm not there
any longer I can't tell you the anonymous FTP site. I'm sure someone else
on the network knows it. If I can remember it or find out I'll email it
to you.

 Adam J Trickett      | Voice   +1 (413) 545-1037    | Insert your
 Entomology UMass     | Fax     +1 (413) 545-2115    | silly phrase
 Amherst MA 01003 USA | email trickett at | or comment      | here!