Mac/ Downloading into a window

Paul C. Grimm MD Grimm at cc.UManitoba.CA
Tue Mar 5 11:16:22 EST 1996

Is there any shareware around that will capture text output scrolling into a window on a
Mac?
Our university library system uses a software package called OnLan Mac. Library
searches are scrolled into a window. The 'print' command leads to many errors. I wish to
capture the text file going to the window because it is error free. The shareware
'pictpocket' will capture a redrawn window but only the current contents. A library
search would be extremely time consuming to take a 'shot' of every page.
Any suggestions?
Thakn you in advance
Paul Grimm   U of Manitoba.