internet yellow pages?

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at
Wed Mar 6 01:32:59 EST 1996

Hello Alexander,

Try Biological Data Transport, at

If you like the site, please recommend it to your friends and to the list.
Since I am affiliated with the service, BIOSCI guidelines prefer me to
avoid announcing the service to the list.

Good luck,

At 2:38 PM 3/5/96, Alexander Garcia wrote:
>is there any kind of Internet yellow pages for health sciences? I sow
>something on the net, but I do not remember where, it was about the
>second edition of a book, and they had the fi first edition available and
>free on the Internet, does any of you know something about it? thanks a
>lot. bye.

  ---> R. Scott Jokerst            scott_jokerst at  --->
--->   Biological Data Transport       --->
 --->  510-648-8229                510-648-8279 (FAX)               --->