Programs that search for antisense peptides??

Mark Pallen m.pallen at
Thu Mar 7 10:32:03 EST 1996

A colleague of mine, Spiros Servos, has asked me to post this enquiry on
his behalf. He wants to know if anyone knows of any software that
searches for anti-sense peptide sequences either in a single protein
sequence or in an entire database. He has heard of a program called
ANTIS, but does not know where to find it.

Please email him with any info you might have on this subject on:

Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently on a Research Leave Fellowship at Imperial College
Rm 502, Dept of Biochem, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY
email:m.pallen at  WWW:
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX
"My country is the world and my religion is to do good..."
Thomas Paine