stroke - speech rehab software

tklancar at kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca tklancar at kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca
Sat Mar 9 15:53:43 EST 1996

A friend of mine - Jerry - suffered a stroke several years
ago.  He has made remarkable recovery physically however
his speech is still severly impaired.  Jerry describes it as
having a lock put on his tongue, he thinks the words but
they just won't come out of his mouth.
Anyway recently I came across a site on the web - Creative
Learning Inc. who advertize a program called Breakthrough to
Language.  The program looks like just the tool Jerry can
use to improve his speech.  One hitch through, and that is
that all attempts to contact Creative Learning Inc have been
futile.  They do not respond to their Email (info at creative.com)
and their telephone number appears to be out of service
(1-800-576-0538).  Their web address is
http://www.tpoint.net/creative/home.html  They have a nice
web page, and their product looks good but I just can't seem
to contact them.

Does anyone out there in Webland know of this company and
their product?  If so please contact me as the last month
has been spent searching for them with very little results.

Jerry is hoping that somewhere there is a key to unlock his
tongue.. This might raise a chuckle but Jerry is totally
serious...

Please respond with any information.  Also if you have any knowledge
of other software which could be used to rehab speech impared
persons I would love to hear from you.

Thanks
tklancar at kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca
Tony Klancar