ATLAS software

Michele Clamp michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 10 11:22:26 EST 1996

Hi,

I've been rooting about on the net for the ATLAS database information
retrieval system.  I seem to remember that I downloaded it from
somewhere last year but I've lost track of the site.  If anyone knows
where I can get this from or of any other software that can return a
database entry if you give it a short sequence string I'd be grateful.

Many thanks

Michele

(Oh yeah - its for SGI IRIX5.3 if you're interested)
Michele Clamp			email: michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Lab. of Molecular Biophysics	phone: 01865 275 369
University of Oxford		Fax: 01865 275 182
Oxford, UK.