Help: SeqPup Software for MacPPC

Rainer Blaesius Rainer.Blaesius at
Tue Mar 12 04:38:11 EST 1996

From: Rainer.Blaesius at (Rainer
Subject: SeqPup Software for MacPPC
Date: 12 Mar 1996 09:27:31 GMT
Sender: -Not-Authenticated-[4356]
Xdisclaimer: No attempt was made to authenticate the sender's name.

Dear Netters,
Does anyone have any experience with the 'SeqPup' software package for
Sequence analysis (can be obtained by anonymous FTP from the IUBIO
server at Indiana University)?
I am trying to install it on a PowerPC and so far I
am not very successful. I wonder whether anyone got it to run properly
and could give me some advice on the installation. Since I have access
to a 8100 with 32MB RAM hardware should not be the limitation.
Thanks in advance,

Rainer Blaesius
Inst. f. Biochemie
D-91054 Erlangen