curve-fit software?

Lab bulsecod at labtalk.als.orst.edu
Mon Mar 11 19:07:07 EST 1996

Jandel does in fact have a web site.  Their URL as well as other software
packages that will do non-linear curve fitting can be found on my home page at

http://www.orst.edu/~bulsecod/

Some of the other packages that will do non-linear curve fitting includes
MLAB, Origin, Fig P, Axum, Scientist, PSI Plot, S-PLUS and Deltagraph (in
addition to SigmaPlot and Prism). (all are Windows packages).

In article <4i1t43$jmu$1 at mhadg.production.compuserve.com> Dr. R.-A. Vetter
<100726.2642 at CompuServe.COM> writes:>From: Dr. R.-A. Vetter
<100726.2642 at CompuServe.COM>>Subject: Re: curve-fit software?