Computer-aided diagnosis

Peter Chapman chappy at TARTARUS.UWA.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 17 20:34:25 EST 1996

I am a postgraduate student in Anatomy & Human Biology at the University of
Western Australia.  I am working on a computer program to diagnose childhood
infectious diseases.  I am looking for any information pertaining to the
history of this subject, particularly MYCIN.  I would also like information
about the current programs which are in use today.

Is there a home page on the net for computer-assisted diagnosis?  If so
what is the address please.

Thank you.

Peter Chapman.