Software for spectrophotometer (Perkin-Elmer Lambda 3A)

Dr. Eric R. Hugo e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu
Fri Mar 22 09:14:11 EST 1996

Dear Bionetters,
       Does anyone have or know of the availability of IBMPC software
to interface a Perkin-Elmer Lambda 3A uv-vis spectrophotometer to a PC?
We have said machine and currently are using some locally written
software for an  Apple // computer.  I would rather have the spec connected
to an IBM in order to make access to the data easier.  Befor I reinvent the
wheel writing a program to run the spec I thought I'd ask to see if anyone
out there has already doen this and would be willing to share or sell the
programs.  The spec has an RS-232 serial interface and a relatively simple
command language for I/O.  Thanks for any assistance.
                                                Eric

e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu\ | | \\  // | | //  \\ | | \\
Asst. Professor, Biology  \\ | :,\\': | //      \\ | :,\\
Dickinson State University
Dickinson, ND  58601    |PGP 2.6 Key from most key servers
http://murphy217.math.dsu.nodak.edu/dsu/hugo.htm