MacVector

A. John Watson watson_j at bms.com
Wed Mar 27 17:39:19 EST 1996

In article <4ip90p$cah at prod.mpi.com>, savino at sparc24 (Cathy Savino) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for some info about MacVector. Functionality, reviews, that
> kind of stuff. Anyone???

Well, I use it, but I will only give it an OK rating.  It does just about
everything that I'd want, but I'm finicky about the displays and so on --
it doesn't always present things in the way I'd like, ana you only
customize it so far.  I got it for compatibility reasons (everyone else
here uses it), but I keep thinking there's got to be something better.

AJW

John Watson
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
watson_j at bms.com