Web Index for Bio-software

Jeffrey J. Huckaby huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:12:34 EST 1996

Netters
	I am trying to build a "useful" web site indexing various
sites/programs/information regarding biology software.  I am probably
just adding to the junk that is already on the web, but I hope to make
this site useful by keeping graphic to a minimum....

	Anyway, if you have programs/web/ftp sites that you would like to
add to my page, please let me know...
Email me with the address and a short (2-3) line description of the
program with the authors or institution's name who is responsible for the
program.  Please send web address in URL form, i.e.
http://machine/dir/page.html

Thanks in Advance
Jeff

Jeff Huckaby                                                      Jeff Huckaby
Department of Biology						       426 OML
email huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu                            Yale University
office:(203) 432-3877               		  	   New Haven, CT 06511
WWW http://www.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html     	    Lab:(203) 432-3982