Web Index for Bio-software

Jeffrey J. Huckaby huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:12:34 EST 1996

	I am trying to build a "useful" web site indexing various
sites/programs/information regarding biology software.  I am probably
just adding to the junk that is already on the web, but I hope to make
this site useful by keeping graphic to a minimum....

	Anyway, if you have programs/web/ftp sites that you would like to
add to my page, please let me know...
Email me with the address and a short (2-3) line description of the
program with the authors or institution's name who is responsible for the
program.  Please send web address in URL form, i.e.

Thanks in Advance

Jeff Huckaby                                                      Jeff Huckaby
Department of Biology						       426 OML
email huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu                            Yale University
office:(203) 432-3877               		  	   New Haven, CT 06511
WWW http://www.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html     	    Lab:(203) 432-3982