Looking for a DNA/Protein signal Database and Program..

Charles A Miller oravaxcm at world.std.com
Fri May 3 01:40:38 EST 1996

[ Article crossposted from bionet.molbio.proteins ]
[ Author was Charles A Miller ]
[ Posted on Fri, 3 May 1996 06:39:56 GMT ]

Hello,
	I am trying to locate a database of signal sequences and motifs for
DNA and/or Amino Acids. I would like to also locate a MAC or PC program
that allows one to create a database of sequences which can then be searched
for these signals. If anyone one knows where I could find such a program
(we have Lasergene's Geneman, but it doesn't yet allow one to create
custom databases using one's own sequences).

Thanks for the help!

Chuck

oravaxcm at world.std.com