Calcium Buffer Software

Lance Corey lance at neuro.pharmacology.ubc.ca
Fri May 3 15:15:12 EST 1996

There is a program called MAXCHELATOR by Chris Patton that will do what you
wish.  You can obtain a copy from his WWW homepage.  The following is part
of the message he sent me.
______________

     The latest versions of MAXCHELATOR for DOS and Windows can now be
downloaded from the World Wide Web site:

     http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~cpatton

     The math for ionic contributions has been significantly improved,
especially on the Windows version.

	Lance

Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au (Ian Musgrave) wrote:

>G'Day All
>
>Does anyone know of a public domain/shareware program to calculate appropriate
>calcium/edta buffers for precise calcium concentrations. There was a program
>called CABUFFER listed in the IUBIO archives, but it appears to have been
>removed from the server, and my searches have turned up nothing else.
>
>Cheers! Ian
>Ian Musgrave Ph.D Prince Henry's Institue of Medical Research
>PO Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Australia.
>Phone +61 3 550 4286 FAX +61 3 550 6125
>Lab: Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au
>Private: Reynella at werple.mira.net.au <http://werple.mira.net.au/~reynella/>