Calcium Buffer Software

Lance Corey lance at
Fri May 3 15:15:12 EST 1996

There is a program called MAXCHELATOR by Chris Patton that will do what you
wish.  You can obtain a copy from his WWW homepage.  The following is part
of the message he sent me.

     The latest versions of MAXCHELATOR for DOS and Windows can now be
downloaded from the World Wide Web site:

     The math for ionic contributions has been significantly improved,
especially on the Windows version.

Ian.Musgrave at (Ian Musgrave) wrote:

>G'Day All
>Does anyone know of a public domain/shareware program to calculate appropriate
>calcium/edta buffers for precise calcium concentrations. There was a program
>called CABUFFER listed in the IUBIO archives, but it appears to have been
>removed from the server, and my searches have turned up nothing else.
>Cheers! Ian
>Ian Musgrave Ph.D Prince Henry's Institue of Medical Research
>PO Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Australia.
>Phone +61 3 550 4286 FAX +61 3 550 6125
>Lab: Ian.Musgrave at
>Private: Reynella at <>