What kind of software is this, please give me advise!

Andy McFadden fadden at netcom.com
Fri May 3 23:37:59 EST 1996

In article <318AA1EC.63AE at sirius.com>,  <wizkid at sirius.com> wrote:
>Don't buy anything from the software companies! $500 for Pagemaker or
>Adobe Photoshop. All we pay for is the damn advertisting that they do.
>Support pirate software!!! They blame that they lose money from
>pirating. yeah right. Look at how much they make. people can't affored
>to buy 5 disk for $500. Damn software manufactures rip us off, and we
>let them, what a joke!!!

I think the net is better off without discussion #582795 about software
piracy.  Nobody has managed to convince the other side of anything yet.

Please keep one thing in mind: whatever else you want to say about it,
software piracy is illegal, and asking for support for pirated software
on Usenet is, at best, stupid.  Please refrain.

fadden at netcom.com (Andy McFadden)    [These are strictly my opinions.]     PGP

      Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is
        supposed to be doing at the moment.        -- Robert Benchley