What kind of software is this, please give me advise!

Andy McFadden fadden at netcom.com
Fri May 3 23:37:59 EST 1996

In article <318AA1EC.63AE at sirius.com>,  <wizkid at sirius.com> wrote:
>Don't buy anything from the software companies! $500 for Pagemaker or
>Adobe Photoshop. All we pay for is the damn advertisting that they do.
>Support pirate software!!! They blame that they lose money from
>pirating. yeah right. Look at how much they make. people can't affored
>to buy 5 disk for $500. Damn software manufactures rip us off, and we
>let them, what a joke!!!

I think the net is better off without discussion #582795 about software
piracy.  Nobody has managed to convince the other side of anything yet.

Please keep one thing in mind: whatever else you want to say about it,
software piracy is illegal, and asking for support for pirated software
on Usenet is, at best, stupid.  Please refrain.

--
fadden at netcom.com (Andy McFadden)    [These are strictly my opinions.]     PGP

      Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is
        supposed to be doing at the moment.        -- Robert Benchley