calcium buffer software

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Mon May 6 21:14:24 EST 1996

In article <Ian.Musgrave.485.318EA1F5 at>,
Ian Musgrave <Ian.Musgrave at> wrote:

>On a related topic, is there some way to notify the IUBIO archives that the
>CABUFFER program is nolonger on the listed server?

Consider me notified, Ian.  I saw your original post on this
and checked. There is a readme document for cabuffer here at IUBio,
but no executable.  The program is from 1992 by Jochen Kleinschmidt
at, and I checked the original FTP site, but
could not find the executable.  If anyone has a copy, please let me
know.  On rare occasion, authors will withdraw their software from
public distribution here, but that seems not the case with cabuffer.
I don't have any info on what happened to the program file.

-- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at