Cytoskeletal Protein Database on WWW open

Scott Panzer stenor at pcnet.com
Fri May 10 10:45:05 EST 1996

"CySPID", and experimental database of cytoskeletal proteins and
their interactions and relationships is available for public
browsing at:

<http://paella.med.yale.edu/cyspid/>

This database is undergoing development and revision, and is being
made available as a resource to the cytoskeletal community as well
as to solicit feedback so we can improve it.  If you're are interested
in the cytoskeleton, please have a look.

Scott Panzer
Yale University

Scott Panzer                |  Department of Genetics, SHM I-310
stenor at pcnet.com            |  333 Cedar Street
panzer at seviche.med.yale.edu |  New Haven, CT  06510