image analysis hardware/software

John Tudor jtudor at sju.edu
Mon May 13 07:27:40 EST 1996

We are interested in purchasing a computer system (PC) for image capture and analysis, and we are having difficulty in finding a vendor that can meet our needs.  If you know of a vendor that could possibly supply us with the desired system, it would be greatly appreciated.  Please answer to my email address.  Thanks.

Requirements:

-Frame grabber Card (NTSC input, TIFF, TGA, Bit map file compatable)
        color 24 bit image capture
-software to drive the frame grabber
-ability to input images from either a flatbed scanner or video camera
-densitometry software
-photo-shop like software
-multispeed CD ROM with sound card
-internal SYQUEST drive