Gantt plan

Dan Roberts Roberts_Daniel_G.PriLVMS3 at MSMAIL.BMS.COM
Wed May 22 15:58:05 EST 1996

In article <31A35C6D.241D at seq.sarnoff.com>, Neal Nicklaus
<nnicklaus at seq.sarnoff.com> wrote:

> If you want something simple, there are some shareware packages =
>
> available.  The ones listed above can do Gantt charts, PERT charts, =
>
> resource loading, etc.

Whbat would be some  of the shareware products??...and where could I get
them??.>Thanks>>DAn

--
Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER      "Nature is last at Bats"