Gantt plan

Neal Nicklaus nnicklaus at seq.sarnoff.com
Wed May 22 13:26:53 EST 1996

PO Sondén wrote:

> Has anybody seen a software that can be used to draw Gantt schedules. I am not
> looking for a complete planning program just a drawing tool.
>
> PO Sonden

There are many such packages on the market.  These include:  Microsoft
Project, Timeline, Project Scheduler and Primivera.  The later is for
"big" jobs.  The first three may be used the majority of us for project
planning.  Project is available for both the PC and MAC.  Timeline and
Scheduler I think are only on the PC.

If you want something simple, there are some shareware packages
available.  The ones listed above can do Gantt charts, PERT charts,
resource loading, etc.