www-gcg interface

Philip Heacock pheacock at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
Fri May 24 12:01:40 EST 1996

Hello, the system administrator at my site has asked me to find some
information about possible www front ends for gcg.  What we would like to
know is :

1) What programs are available?
2) Will these programs work on a Sun workstation running "System V Release 4.0"?
3) Some comment about features and ease of installation.
4) Where can the software be gotten from?

Thank you for you help,
Phil Heacock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Philip Heacock, Research Associate      E-mail: pheacock at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
UTHHSC, Medical School                  Tel:    (713) 792-5622
Department of Biochemistry              FAX     (713) 794-4150
        and Molecular Biology