Looking for a software called Professional Files.

Ryan Kong chinmei at pop.jaring.my
Sat May 25 07:18:31 EST 1996

Hi everyone.... my company currently looking for some of the following
software and I hopes that you may help me find them.

1) A SPC Professional Files for network where SPC is the company name

   and the software name is Professional Files. This software must be
   able to run on networking (can be shared).

2) Any software which can manage the fix assets (depletion,
   depreciation, etc...etc...) only...

I need your feedback urgently... please tell me their  company name
and their branches or how can I get their brouches...
OR
just tell me how to contact them.

Thank you...

Ryan Kong